alrightie! big BIG thanks to cecili, victoria, and leah for all giving me the versatile blogger award!
i am awkwardly giddy about this. actually, everytime i get a comment, or have a new follower, i just sit infront of my computer and make this totally stupid giggle/laugh thing that probably sounds sort of like "gawheeheehaaaaww..." it. is. silly.
but anyways, thanks gals!
but anyways, thanks gals!
so first the rules:
add the badge to the winning blog page
thank the blogger who gave it
list the rules
list seven (7) random facts about yourself
pass on the award to fifteen (15) deserving and conscientious bloggers who are nominated for their diligence, demonstration skill, and achievements in the world of blogging anf specifically in the sewing related
contact the nominated bloggers and let them know they are recipients
and here are my seven facts!
1. i cry. i cry a LOT. sad movie? tears. happy movie? tears. wedding? tears. too much pms? tears. my sister makes a really funny face at me? tears. all dogs go to heaven? oh you better believe there are tears!
2. i have a pretty sweet dinosaur tattoo on my right butt cheek... when i got it, i called it a mega-sore-ass!
4. i love, and i mean LOVE the x files. i watch it all the time!
5. i have a lot freckles. i don't think you can tell in all of the photos i put up.... also i don't really put up photos all that often so you really probably CAN'T tell, but they are there, and they are everywhere!
6. my best friends and i first bonded over a mutual love of a porn parody we all had happened to see. we are obviously all disgusting people.
7. i have what could fill a FEW albums of cheesy songs i sing to my boyfriend about our dogs. my favorite and current hit is entitled 'dog guitar'
so those are my fun facts, and i would like to give out this fun award to the following people, in no particular order:
kyle at momentary madness!
claire at sew something vintage
susan at spare time for sewing
forrest at presser foot propaganda
emmi at the bar nothing (who made the most adorable lady and the tramp skirt on the planet, by the way)
allie at ice pink stars
lisette at what would nancy drew wear
kelsey at is that sew
sam at all things quilty
carla at the scientific seamstress
rachel at boo dogg and me
molly at molly's sewing and garage sale adventures
darla at retro ways
katie at the little red squirrel
and sorbet suprise!
i'm sure most of these fine folks already have been tagged, but it doesn't hurt to get it twice right? it just means you are more awesome! have fun!