Friday, April 6, 2012

yeeeeeehaw! its a polyester dress!

if was to be only piece of polyester in my closet... you'd suppose it should be cute, right?
well, probably, but that's just too bad for me because i can't tell if this dress is ugly or not. i don't *think* that it is, but something about it just seems like it should be. something other than the fact that the fabric is polyester, like maybe it's the brown-purple-blue-black-white color combos....i just can't figure it out.
so, while the jury is still out deciding on if this dress is just a big turd or not, i dressed it up like a good ol' texan and have decided to wear it for a day while i make up my mind! so here it is, another version of simplicity 4637!
 nothing really wrong with it i guess.... just nothing special
 but at least i got all of the lines straight!
 
and i got to rock my super texan belt! yeeeeeeee hawwwww!

8 comments:

  1. I think it's cute. The fabric looks much nicer than you described it, maybe it is just because it is not unicorns or poodles that you don't like it as much :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it - the whole poiny of sewing for yourself is to make something a little bit different. This has just enough quirk without being outlandish = spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really love it and it works well with the belt and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is totally not the point, but your bookshelves are amah-zing :) We should totally be friends lol...

    (the dress is super cute. absolutely love the fabric!)

    karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks gals! i think i'm gonna end up keeping it- at least until the next clothing swap my friends and i have!

    and karen- this will make my boyfriend's day! he made those a few months ago to house his ever-growing book collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. article highly qualified friend .., thanks for sharing information, if interested please visit my blogs there is a lot of articles that may be read friend, Main thing is that you need to seo work If do seo for my blog Belajar SEO dan Blog di Info Blog Indonesia as my blog have 3000+ visitor and I want 5000

    ReplyDelete